EPPENDORF NORTH AMERICA BIOTOOLSEppendorf Tubes™ 5.0mL
Eppendorf Tubes™ 5.0mL enables the simple and safe processing of sample volumes up to 5.0mL with a broad operating temperature range, centrifugation safety and excellent sample recovery.
Manufacturer: EPPENDORF NORTH AMERICA BIOTOOLS 0030119452
- Ergonomic operation:
- Snap cap - simple, practical and ergonomic singlehanded operation
- Screw cap - Flattened and grooved sides provide optimal grip and user-friendly handling
- Broad operating temperature range
- High-quality, transparent polypropylene, free of plasticizers, biocides or mold release agents, for reliable test results
- Centrifugation safety: Safety and stability for centrifugation up to 25,000xg. Fast and efficient protocols.
- Compatible with accessories for conical 15mL tubes - many existing adapters and racks can be used.
- Available in Eppendorf LoBind™ material for maximum recovery of valuable samples.
Labviva Id: LV-0010-6760
|Attribute Type||Attribute Value|
|Certifications/Compliance||Eppendorf Quality certified purity|
|closure type||Snap Top|
|For Use With||Processing samples up to 5.0mL; DNA isolation, especially with samples of limited quantity and source material; Preparation of mastermixes and buffers; Cell and tissue lysis|